And I would be the pavement beneath your feet
If we could just be immobile for some time
And finally figure out the way we feel
Sometimes, I think we should have been english majors. better with our time management!
OK. So, I’m officially freaking out!
Nothing happens the way its suppose to happen…
and that’s the way it’s suppose happen.
If you could make the oceans, and live above the skies,
wake the sun for morning and light the moon at night.
Some photos from the wedding I did this past Saturday:
I stil have a lot left to edit but lightroom is freaking out!
1. I keep thinking today is Friday. Everytime someone reminds me it’s only Thursday I want to cry.
2. I can’t stop listening to Lydia.
3. I’m photographing my first wedding this weekend and I have butterflies!
4. I spent my last $3 on an Iced Mocha this morning and i only have $6.32 in the bank. (I need to go visit mom and dad).
5. I’m going to the lake this weekend.
6. Two months til graduatioin! HOLY *#%& !!! (haha mom says if you think it in your head, its just as bad as saying it…but i think if i said it, she’d change her mind real fast!)
7. Somebody take me to Blueberry Frog!!! ASAP!!!
8. I just want to sit on the couch and not think about anything but Jim Halpert. Hurry up 9 o clock!
9. My dad has a facebook and everytimeI talk to him, he asks me questions about it.
Dad: What are all these sentences saying what the person is doing?
Me: Status Updates.
Me: I don’t know. So you will know what they are doing.
Dad: I don’t care what they are doing.
Me: I know. But they like to think that someone does.
Dad: I’m not doing that.
Me: You don’t have to.
Dad: Okay. Bye.
This could be very interesting.
10. I should go to class.
Sipping hot cocoa while the snow falls, watching the same Samuel L. Jackson movie two nights in a row, what a great way to start March.
(I LOVE RUN ON SENTENCES!)
Click and Download: